Please join us for our two week December 2019 Holiday Sessionoffered Mondays 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm December 9th and 16th
Ruth Davidson Hahn, formerly of the Mark Morris Dance Group, is a professional teacher, choreographer, dancer and a Stanley J. Wertheimer Fellow specially trained in the Dance for PD® method.
Nebraska Ballet Theatre & School
2620 O St. (map)
Mondays, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
December 9th and 16th, 2019
Two class series $10, anything over $10 is a tax deductible contribution (Please make checks out to Ruth Davidson Hahn & Company)
Caregivers, spouses or partners free, drop-ins welcome
Because Ruth Davidson Hahn & Company is a non-profit organization we need to raise funds for our Dance for Parkinson’s program. Your tax deductible contribution is greatly appreciated.
Click here to donate.
For more information:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Dance for PD®?
- Dance develops flexibility and instills confidence.
- Dance is first and foremost a stimulating mental activity that connects mind to body.
- Dance breaks isolation.
- Dance invokes imagery in the service of graceful movement.
- Dance focuses attention on eyes, ears and touch as tools to assist in movement and balance.
- Dance increases awareness of where all parts of the body are in space.
- Dance tells stories.
- Dance sparks creativity.
- The basis of dance is rhythm.
- The essence of dance is joy.
DANCE FOR PD is a Registered Service Mark of Mark Morris Dance Group and Brooklyn Parkinson Group
Dance for PD® class Photo by Johan Henckens/MMDG