Please join us for our 10-week Fall 2021 Session
offered Mondays 1:30 - 3:00 pm Sept. 13th - Nov. 22nd (no class Oct. 18th)
Ruth Davidson Hahn, professional teacher, choreographer, dancer and a Stanley J. Wertheimer Fellow specially trained in the Dance for PD® method
Nebraska Ballet Theatre & School
2620 O St. (map)
Mondays, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
September 13th – November 22nd (No class October 18th)
Cancellation and Rescheduling Note*
Cancelled date – Monday, October 18th, Dance for Parkinson’s cancelled due to UNMC PD Conference
Rescheduled date – Monday, November 22nd, Dance for Parkinson’s rescheduled date
$50 for 10-week session or $6 per individual class (drop-ins welcome), caregivers, spouses and partners welcome free
Your tax deductible contributions are needed to help us continue our very special work with the Dance for Parkinson’s Outreach Program
Donate By Mail:
Please include your name, address and email address when mailing your donation. Please mail your donations in the form of a check or money order made out to Ruth Davidson Hahn & Company to:
Ruth Davidson Hahn & Company
P.O. Box 83672
Lincoln, NE 68501
To register or for more information:
or email email@example.com
Why Dance for PD®?
- Dance develops flexibility and instills confidence.
- Dance is first and foremost a stimulating mental activity that connects mind to body.
- Dance breaks isolation.
- Dance invokes imagery in the service of graceful movement.
- Dance focuses attention on eyes, ears and touch as tools to assist in movement and balance.
- Dance increases awareness of where all parts of the body are in space.
- Dance tells stories.
- Dance sparks creativity.
- The basis of dance is rhythm.
- The essence of dance is joy.
Dance for Parkinson’s is the intellectual property of Ruth Davidson Hahn & Company
Photo by Katy Cowell