Please join us for our ten week Spring/Summer 2022 Session
offered Mondays 1:30 - 3:00 pm May 9th - July 25th
Ruth Davidson Hahn, professional teacher, choreographer, dancer, a Stanley J. Wertheimer Fellow specially trained in the Dance for PD® method, and specially trained with Lifetime Arts, national leaders in creative aging program development
Nebraska Ballet Theatre & School
2620 O St. (map)
Mondays, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
May 9th – July 25th
No class Mondays May 30th (Happy Memorial Day!) and July 4th (Happy Independence Day!)
$50 for 10-week session or $6 per individual class (drop-ins welcome), caregivers, spouses and partners welcome free
Your tax deductible contributions are needed to help us continue our very special work with the Dance for Parkinson’s Outreach Program
To register or for more information:
or email email@example.com
Why Dance for PD®?
- Dance develops flexibility and instills confidence.
- Dance is first and foremost a stimulating mental activity that connects mind to body.
- Dance breaks isolation.
- Dance invokes imagery in the service of graceful movement.
- Dance focuses attention on eyes, ears and touch as tools to assist in movement and balance.
- Dance increases awareness of where all parts of the body are in space.
- Dance tells stories.
- Dance sparks creativity.
- The basis of dance is rhythm.
- The essence of dance is joy.
Dance for Parkinson’s is the intellectual property of Ruth Davidson Hahn & Company